The following policies are subject to change without notice and were last updated 27th February 2017. If you have any question, feel free to contact me via the form in the contact page.
What personal information do I collect from the people that visit my website?
When commenting, ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address or other details to help you with your experience.
When do I collect information?
I collect information from you when you subscribe to a newsletter or email updates, make a purchase, respond to a survey, or otherwise enter information on this site.
How do I use your information?
I may use the information collected from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for my newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize user’s experience and to allow me to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve the website in order to better serve you.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To send periodic emails regarding the site or other products and services.
I will never sell or trade your information, and if at any time you want to unsubscribe from any email communication, you can do so by using the link at the bottom of each email.
How do I protect visitor information?
This website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit as safe as possible.
Do I use ‘cookies’?
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer, Safari or Google Chrome) settings.
Third party links
Occasionally, at my discretion, I may link to third party websites, products or services on this website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. I therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, I seek to protect the integrity of my site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
I cannot be responsible for any delays or interruptions to the Website. I will use commercially reasonable efforts to minimise delays and interruptions. However, I cannot warrant that the Website will be available at all times or at any given time.
I may at any time and without notice to you, discontinue the Website in whole or in part. However, I cannot be responsible for any loss, cost, damage or liability that may result from our discontinuance of the Website.
In relation to the Website, you must not:
- use the Website for any activities or post or transmit via the Website, any information or materials which breach any laws or regulations, infringe a third party’s rights, or are contrary to any relevant standard or codes;
- use the Website to post or transmit any material which interferes with other users or defames, harasses, threatens, menaces, offends or restricts any person or which inhibits any user from using the Website or the Internet;
- use the Website to send unsolicited email messages;
- in any way tamper with, hinder or modify the Website;
- knowingly transmit any viruses or other disabling features to the Website or via the Website; or
- attempt any of the above acts or facilitate or assist another person to do any of the above acts.
The material on the Website, including the software, design, text, images and graphics comprised in the Website and the selection and layout of the Website are owned by StructurInfo.
Your use of the Website does not grant you a licence or act as a right of use of any of the trade marks or logos, whether registered or unregistered, that are displayed on the Website without the express written permission of the trade mark owner.
I own the copyright, which subsists in all creative and literary works that are displayed on the Website.
You must not:
- reproduce or use any of the material on the Website for commercial purposes, including sale;
- in any way modify the material on the Website; or
- cause any of the material on the Website to be framed or embedded in another website.
In summary, you must not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, frame, upload to a third party, post, transmit or distribute the content of the Website in any way except as expressly provided for by us or expressly authorised in writing by us.
In the event that you do any of the above acts, I will not hesitate to enforce our intellectual property rights against you.
General information only
I intend for the information on this Website to only serve as a general overview on matters of interest. The information on this Website is not intended to be comprehensive, nor does it constitute advice or our recommendation in any way. We attempt to ensure that the content is current and accurate but we do not guarantee its currency and accuracy. You should carry out your own research and/or seek your own advice before acting or relying on any of the information on our Website.
Third party links
The Website may contain hyperlinks and other pointers to websites operated by third parties (Linked Websites). I do not control Linked Websites and are therefore not responsible for the content of any Linked Website or any hyperlink contained in a Linked Website. I provide the hyperlinks for your convenience only and do not indicate, expressly or implicitly, any endorsement, sponsorship or approval by us of a Linked Website or the products or services offered at Linked Websites. You visit Linked Websites entirely at your own risk.
I do not provide any warranty or take any responsibility for any aspect of Linked Websites or their content. You should make your own investigations with respect to the suitability of goods and/or services offered to you via a Linked Website.
By using the Website, you agree to indemnify me from and against all actions, claims, suits, demands, damages, liabilities, costs or expenses (whether in tort or in contract including and without limitation, negligence) arising out of or in any way connected to the use of the Website by you.
In some instances, I may include affiliate links in posts where I recommend specific products or services. If you purchase something through one of my affiliate links, I receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. When I use an affiliate link, it is always disclosed in the page.